Doing What’s Right for Your Employees
Nearly a third of your employees will receive the wrong diagnosis. More than half will receive incorrect treatment.* You can make it right. How? By taking advantage of world-class medical expertise and offering Best Doctors as an employee benefit.
With Best Doctors, the world’s top physicians review the medical cases of your employees and their families. You avoid significant medical inaccuracies – such as the 38% of patients who undergo unnecessary surgery each year.
You have immediate access to our database of more than 53,000 expert physicians in over 450 specialties and subspecialties. You also benefit from an infrastructure of medical experts unlike any other. As a result, employees make better informed healthcare decisions while your company decreases its medical costs.
A High-Value Employee Benefit that Saves Dollars and Lives
- Gives your employees access to the top medical minds in the world to ensure they have the right diagnosis and right treatment plan
- Delivers superior clinical outcomes. We find that in the cases we review for our clients:
- 34% of the cases were misdiagnosed
- 68% of the cases had an incorrect treatment plan
- Helps to create more active, engaged healthcare consumers
- Helps members on high-deductible health plans determine if they are paying for the right treatment
- Impacts high cost claims and complex cases
- Clinically integrates its services with your other vendors to ensure your members are enrolled in the appropriate programs that you offer outside of Best Doctors
- Decreases the risks and costs associated with misdiagnosis, incorrect treatment, needless surgeries, and unnecessary drugs, doctors’ visits and hospital stays
Time and again, our clients report that Best Doctors more than pays for itself. Employers like you save dollars, worry and even lives. Which is why we now serve more than 30 million members in 70 countries across virtually all industries.
* Best Doctors 2012 U.S. data; consistent with findings of The American Journal of Medicine, The Journal of the American Medical Association and numerous other scholarly publications.
Learn more about what we do from the video below